Digital Marketing Content Manager
The Digital Marketing Content Manager is responsible for the strategic development & management of online creative content strategy for TooFaced.com. This position is responsible for delivering a world class shopping experience through interactive content that elevates the Too Faced brand while driving conversion through strategic story-telling initiatives. The position will manage one direct report. Currently reports to VP of Digital.
- You’re a master storyteller who can develop sensorial content strategies that drive conversion and emotional connection.
- Results are important! You connect data to creative and product placement to meet KPIs and revenue goals.
- You understand UI at a deep level, creating rich experiences that connect consumers to the brand in ways they cannot experience anywhere else.
- You’re a hands-on leader that believes in working alongside your team and leading by example. You enjoy managing and growing people. Their success is your success.
- You have a passion for building best-in-class customer journeys and optimizing content consistently.
- You’re innovative and competitive, but a team player that works well cross-functionally to achieve strategic goals.
- You’re a solution-oriented, creative thinker who is always on the cusp of cool, new ideas.
- You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, and focused on quality control and execution efficiency.
This position will be based from Too Faced Corporate headquarters located in Irvine, CA.