The International Retail Marketing Coordinator provides support to International Retail Marketing and will be the primary resource for disseminating and updating retailer information while coordinating all aspects of retail promotions, sales tools and collateral. Develop strong cross-functional working relationships with key staff in Marketing, Creative, Sales and Operation Departments to assure that the Retail needs are met in a timely manner.
This position is based out of the Too Faced Headquarters office located in Irvine, CA.
· Create and update Retailer Marketing Calendars for Sephora EU, Debenhams, Selfridges, Douglas, Ile De Beaute, and Mecca
· Request and send out comps for all retailers to include photography needs, fixture sets, advertising opportunities, online initiatives, etc.
· Support Corporate Sales Directors with completion of creative briefs for all retail accounts
· Provide Customer Service assortment by retailer order from generation and review / approve order forms
· Review retailer.com quarterly to ensure correct product information (images, pricing) is included and seasonal updates pages have been refreshed.
· Create & maintain retailer.com asset calendar to establish timelines for updates
· Complete new item set up forms for all retail accounts
· Market Week Preparation (Power Point creation, process gratis, secure comps)
· Process Vendor Agreements
· Presentations - Create and update presentations for key meetings: national sales meeting, regional sales meeting, sampling