We are growing and adding an exciting new role to join the Marketing team! The Director, Marketing will play a key role in developing and executing highly creative, strategic opportunities to promote Too Faced globally. The candidate will be responsible for delivering disruptive consumer-facing marketing activations and partnerships to drive sales results.
· Leads the conception, development and implementation of disruptive, needle-moving consumer facing marketing activations and programs.
· Responsible for all strategic partnerships including partnering with cross functional teams to create 360-degree plans to promote partnerships
· Identify and action opportunities for innovation within marketing and brand storytelling; build relationships with emerging technology providers.
· Cultivate and maintain relationships with high-level influencers within like-minded brands, members of media, celebrities and makeup artists.
· Ensure timely launch of marketing initiatives within budget.
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field
· Minimum 7 years of marketing, communications, PR experience in beauty, fashion or related field
· Ability to analyze and manage a budget
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and drive timelines
· Outstanding leadership qualities and proven ability to work cross-functionally
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
· Self-motivated, committed, tenacious and goal-oriented
· Energetic and passionate with an entrepreneurial, flexible spirit
· Team player with a positive, professional and enthusiastic “can-do” attitude
· People person/connector – finger on the pulse of what’s new and trend-worthy
· Travel is expected to be 10%