We are looking for a passionate Sales Consultant to join the Too Faced team at Selfridges on Oxford Street! The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating retail sales, through events and artistry/product education on the Too Faced Cosmetics product line.
• Achieve seasonal sales goals given to you by your line Manager by executing promotional and event calendars at store level.
• Accept responsibility for your goals and adjust strategy according to performance and achievement.
• Discuss sales goal achievement with store managers on a regular basis, empower them to increase their business through at-counter events, outreach programs and scheduled appointments.
• Take part in all major event set-up and execution, leading the sales team and selling by example.
• Train all cast members on both Too Faced Cosmetic products and the appropriate selling skills needed to achieve sales goals.
• Work creatively within the confines that our customers set for us to effectively train those responsible for selling our products; for example, express committed, cluster, etc.
• Monitor level of cleanliness of counter stock & display units.
• Adhere to current merchandising schematics.
• Make sure fixtures & tester units are clean & visually appealing.
• Monitor tester replenishment in partnership with the Business Manager.
• Meet face to face with your Business Manager at least once every two weeks
• Review weekly sales with your Business Manager. If necessary, coach on additional strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Alert Management of all out of stocks as they occur.
• Inform the store team of all seasonal activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation.
• Know & respect Debenhams store policy.
• Cosmetics experience
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be a retail-driven individual who is self-motivated
• Computer literate (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Must have superior customer service skills as well as a professional attitude
• Able to work independently
• Dedicated and detail-oriented
• Self-starter with willingness to work hands-on