The Executive Director, Global Store & Visual Merchandising Design is responsible for provide leadership and innovation in the conceptualization, coordination, design, planning and successful execution of all Store Design and Visual Merchandising elements regarding launches and promotions both domestically and internationally. The position will ensure that Visual Merchandising guidelines are consistent with the Too Faced brand and address the marketing strategies and financial goals.
This position is based in Too Faced Corporate Headquarters located in Irvine, CA.
· Bachelor of Science or Fine Arts preferred
· 10+ years of prestige color cosmetics experience; Minimum 7 years of experience in retail environments (Department and Free Standing Stores).
· Good visual awareness, creative ability and driver of innovation
· Position requires leadership skills and project management skills; ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapts to change in priorities; must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
· Work independently and successfully communicate and engage with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Creative departments.
· Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
· Proven leadership skills to hire, develop and retain top talent.
· Knowledge of Design software: Illustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud, AutoCAD.