Too Faced Cosmetics is seeking a smart, Excel savvy Senior Financial Analyst (SFA) who is seeking an amazing opportunity within a fast growing, reputable, fun, entrepreneurial environment.
Reporting to the VP, Finance, the SFA's primary function is to provide financial support and analysis supporting the business operations of Too Faced Cosmetics. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, financial planning, financial presentation preparations, measurement and variance reporting, operational reporting & analysis, including cash flow analysis. The ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables efficiently and effectively is required. This role will have additional involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
This position is based in our Corporate HQ Office in Irvine, CA.
• Assist with the preparation of the annual budget, forecasts, monthly projections and strategic planning for the company
• Analyze financials on a monthly basis to the VP, Finance for presentation to the CFO to explain in detail significant variances vs. prior year budget and forecast.
• Analyze and interpret data to make recommendations for the business.
• Prepare monthly financial reporting package and dashboards
• Work closely with management team on tracking, monitoring, and providing analysis on monthly spend vs. prior year, budget and forecast
• Responsible for daily cash flow forecast; work with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to accurately forecast cash inflows and outflows
• Implement process improvement actions in assigned areas in line with development of procedures for required duties
• Present to Executive management team as needed
• Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in the FP&A function, within consumer-related industries (beauty preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other quantitative disciplines or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Expert at Excel and building financial models; proficiency with the MS Office suite a plus
• Ability to interpret financial statements, analyze results, and identify key issues
• Experience in financial concepts, budgeting, forecasting, strategic planning
• Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment, multi-task, and prioritize workload
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, effectively communicates with positions at all levels within the organization